This Site may include a variety of features, such as discussion forums, blogs, photo- and video-sharing pages, email services and social networking features, that allow feedback to us and allow users to interact with each other on the Site and post content and materials for display on the Site. This Site also may include other features, such as personalized home pages and email services, that allow users to communicate with third parties. By accessing and using any such features, you represent and agree that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site;
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder;
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, including content that contains advertising or links to third parties or their products or services;
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval;
- Gather for any unauthorized purpose, including marketing purposes, any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site;
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- Engage in personal attacks, harass or threaten, question the motives behind others' posts or comments, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other users;
- Repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Take or cause to be taken any action that disrupts the normal flow of postings and dialogue on our Site (such as submitting an excessive number of messages (i.e. a flooding attack), or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Site and/or services; or
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from our Site. Exception is made for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our Terms of Service.
2 hour ago 6:39 p.m.
FORECAST | Thankful for sunshine and a helping of warmer temps
7 hour ago 1:52 p.m.
Cleveland police officer indicted for sex with 13-year-old
15 hour ago 5:20 a.m.
Now on Amazon.com: 44 amazing Black Friday deals
3 hour ago 5:18 p.m.
Cuyahoga County elections worker investigated for social media support…
12 hour ago 8:35 a.m.
LIST | Where to get a free meal on Thanksgiving
15 hour ago 5:18 a.m.
Here are the 10 best deals for Black Friday 2017
2 hour ago 6:23 p.m.
Josh Gordon got first-team reps on first day back with Cleveland Browns
2 hour ago 6:31 p.m.
Road trip around Akron's orange barrels
2 hour ago 6:57 p.m.
FIRE SAFETY | What you need to know to be safe on Thanksgiving
1 hour ago 7:15 p.m.
Girl Scout hugging advice sparks a debate
12 hour ago 8:39 a.m.
What is net neutrality and what would its reversal mean?
6 hour ago 2:55 p.m.
Adorable! | Ohio State hospital giving 'Beat (X)ichigan!' onsies to all…
6 hour ago 3:03 p.m.
Need help cooking your turkey? Butterball has a hotline for that
10 hour ago 11:03 a.m.
Twitter goes crazy selling employee uniforms for Black Friday benefit
9 hour ago 11:50 a.m.
Construction season winds down on Ohio Turnpike
7 hour ago 1:25 p.m.
Paul Haynes out as Kent State head football coach
8 hour ago 12:19 p.m.
10 things to do in Northeast Ohio this weekend: Nov. 24-26
11 hour ago 9:59 a.m.
Barberton woman dies days after electrocution in Akron
11 hour ago 10:02 a.m.
These are the best Apple deals for Black Friday 2017
7 mins ago 8:33 p.m.
Protecting your home from holiday plumbing horrors, because prices can drain you