FIRST LOOK | Cleveland Margaritaville to open June 27: Photos
CLEVELAND -- It's official!
Cleveland's Margaritaville will officially open June 27, the restaurant announced Friday.
WKYC also got our first glimpse inside Margaritaville.
Photos from the hotly anticipated Jimmy Buffett restaurant on Front Avenue in the Flats show construction well underway as its July opening edges closer.
The pictures also provide a look at the rooftop bar:
The restaurant is now hiring to fill more than 200 jobs, and will hold interviews May 22-24. Walk-in applicants are also welcome May 24-25 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the nearby Aloft hotel. CLICK HERE to apply.
Ohio's only other Margaritaville restaurant was located inside the JACK Cincinnati Casino, but it permanently closed several weeks ago.
Margaritaville’s menu features foods like coconut shrimp, seafood macaroni and cheese, fish tacos, steak, grilled chicken and burgers. Yes, there’s even a “Cheeseburger in Paradise” complete with lettuce, tomato, Heinz 57 and French-fried potatoes -- just like Buffett’s song suggests.
See image renderings of what to expect at Cleveland's Margaritaville:
Here are some of the features you will find inside Cleveland’s Margaritaville:
- Outdoor seating area and lower-level "5 O'clock Somewhere Bar" with several flat-screen TVs.
- Lakeview rooftop "Landshark Bar" with signage boasting “Beach party day and night!”
- Attached Margaritaville store.
- Main entrance with the classic Margaritaville sign.
- Shark fin neon lights mounted to the steel structure above the main entrance and lower-level outdoor seating area.
- 7’ palm trees in concrete pots flank both sides of entrance.
- Signage celebrating the “5 o’clock somewhere” ideology is scattered throughout.
- A stage for live music is expected inside.