How to turn your smartphone into a movie theater
Think of all the great movies and photos that you have trapped on your smartphone! For some of us, that is a movie night waiting to happen or your key to more effectively sharing content.
In my quest to save you cash and find great tech, there is one big deal drop to highlight tied to the iPhone 8, iPhone X, an Android or any current iPhone.
One of the smallest and brightest smartphone projectors on the market can now bring your video and photos to life. Complete with audio and an LED display to make your content wall-size, I just finished testing my favorite tech deal of the week.
Click the play button to watch this extremely small LED projector in action. Highlights include:
- Pairs with DVD Players, Blu Ray and computers
- iPhones, iPads, tablets, Android and other devices
- Sleek and extremely portable
- Ideal for sharing video, movies and images
- Awesome for gaming
- HDMI port, VGA and USB for simple sharing
- Also pairs easily with computers
- Great for an outdoor movie night
- Solid addition for a man cave or woman cave
- Great for watching the big game (although external speakers are recommended)
- Extremely bright 1200 Lumens
- 3 year warranty
- Perfectly reviewed and top rated in its class
- Lowest recorded price today
69% Off Top Rated 1200 Lumens Multimedia Projector + Free Shipping
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.