Margaritaville Cleveland now hiring for July opening
CLEVELAND -- It’s almost time…
After several delays, Margaritaville’s Cleveland location on Front Avenue in the Flats is finally set to open its doors this July.
Although an exact opening date has not yet been announced, the restaurant is now hiring to fill numerous jobs, and will hold interviews May 22 through May 24. CLICK HERE to apply.
The initial announcement last May declared the restaurant would open in late 2016. By October, however, that date was pushed back until spring 2017 with another delay stretching Margaritaville's debut into summer.
Ohio's only other Margaritaville restaurant was located inside the JACK Cincinnati Casino, but it permanently closed several weeks ago.
Margaritaville’s menu features foods like coconut shrimp, seafood macaroni and cheese, fish tacos, steak, grilled chicken and burgers. Yes, there’s even a “Cheeseburger in Paradise” complete with lettuce, tomato, Heinz 57 and French-fried potatoes -- just like Buffett’s song suggests.
See image renderings of the Cleveland Margaritaville:
Here are some of the features you will find inside Cleveland’s Margaritaville:
- Outdoor seating area and lower-level "5 O'clock Somewhere Bar" with several flat-screen TVs.
- Lakeview rooftop "Landshark Bar" with signage boasting “Beach party day and night!”
- Attached Margaritaville store.
- Main entrance with the classic Margaritaville sign.
- Shark fin neon lights mounted to the steel structure above the main entrance and lower-level outdoor seating area.
- 7’ palm trees in concrete pots flank both sides of entrance.
- Signage celebrating the “5 o’clock somewhere” ideology is scattered throughout.
- A stage for live music is expected inside.