My Texas followers already know this, but for any readers up north who may be unaware... margaritas are a big deal in these parts. They're the crown jewel of summer libations that help us get through 100-degree stretches with smiles on our faces.
But we're in the dog days of autumn, so what's a girl to do?! That's right, you fall-ify that wonderful drink that is so near and dear to us and our neighbors to the south!
This concoction is just as easy to make as it is delicious... Watch the short video above and follow these simple steps to take your autumn festivities to the next level!
• 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
• 1/2 ounce gold tequila
• 3 ounces sweet apple cider
• apple slices
• cinnamon + cane sugar + for glass rimming
• cinnamon sticks for garnish
1. Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar and cinnamon to a small plate.
2. Run an apple segment around the edge of the glass and then coat the rim of the glass by pressing it into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
3. Add a few apple slices and ice in the bottom of the glass.
4. Add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and stir to mix.
5. Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Enjoy!