Volunteer drivers donate their time and the use of their cars so that patients can receive the life-saving treatments they need. If you or your loved one needs a ride to treatment, call the American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345 to be matched with a volunteer.
If you'd like to volunteer, call 1-800-227-2345 or log onto www.cancer.org/drive
Drivers must meet the following requirements:
- Between the ages of 18-80 with a good driving record
- A current, valid driver’s license
- Access to safe and reliable vehicle
- Proof of adequate automobile insurance
- Completion of the American Cancer Society training course
Volunteers can choose when they wish to drive at their availability.