The return of summertime in Cleveland also marks the return of some of local residents' favorite outdoor activities.
Officials from the Cleveland Metroparks announced schedules for the park system's two lakefront concert series.
Both Edgewater LIVE and Euclid Beach LIVE will begin in June and run for 10 weeks in a row.
Edgewater activities will be held each Thursday from 6 p.m.- 9 p.m., while its Euclid counterparts will take place during the same timeframe each Friday.
The events will feature food trucks, outdoor activities, and live music, according to the Metroparks.
Check out the scheduled musical performances below:
- June 8: Faction (rock/pop)
- June 15: Breakfast Club (eighties pop)
- June 22: The Caliber Band (country)
- June 29: Shout! (Motown)
- July 6: Carlos Jones (reggae)
- June 13: Welshly Arms (rock)
- July 20: Abby Normal & the Detorit Lean (ska)
- July 27: Kinsman Dazz Band (jazz)
- August 3: Collage (rock)
- August 10: The Spazmatics (Eighties and nineties)
Euclid Beach LIVE:
- June 9: Disco Inferno (seventies)
- June 16: Horns and Things (jazz)
- June 23: Sending Up Songs of Praise (Gospel)
- June 30: Angel P & The Creative Players (R&B)
- July 7: Kinsman Dazz Band (R&B)
- July 14: Jah Messengers (reggae)
- July 21: Prime Time Big Band (big band)
- July 28: The Williams Project (R&B)
- August 4: Spirit Plus Band (R&B)
- August 11: Billy Morris and the Sunset Strip (rock/cover)
Find out more information by visiting the Metroparks' Facebook page.