All eyes will again be on downtown Cleveland this week.
On Tuesday, the Cleveland Indians will face the Chicago Cubs in Game 6 of the World Series at 8:08 p.m
The Cleveland Cavaliers will also host the Houston Rockets with a newly-adjusted start time of 6 p.m.
Needless to say, traffic may be extra congested downtown.
The City of Cleveland released the following list of "no parking" areas for both Tuesday and Wednesday (if needed for a potential game 7):
- Prospect Avenue from Ontario Street to East14th Street
- Huron Road from Ontario Street to Prospect Avenue
- Bolivar Road from East 9th Street to East 14th Street
- Carnegie Avenue from East 9th Street to East 14th Street
- East 9th Street from Superior Avenue to Carnegie Avenue
- East 4th Street from Huron Road to Prospect Avenue
The parking restrictions will run from 12 p.m. until 2 a.m.
Want to skip parking altogether? Check out the RTA's offerings.
The transit authority will offer a $5 round-trip World Series tickets at several busy stations.