For over 90 years the legendary Harlem Globetrotters have been synonymous with one-of-a-kind family entertainment and great basketball skills. They return to Quicken Loans Arena on Wednesday December 27th for two exciting games, 1pm and 6pm, and Channel 3 wants to give you and your family an experience to remember.
Simply fill our the form below for your chance to receive the following (MOBILE USERS ENTER HERE):
- Four VIP seats at the 6pm game
- Four Magic Passes for a special pre-game event
- Four passes to a meet and greet with the team
- Two autographed basketballs!
Four runners-up will each receive four tickets to the game!
(Official rules can be found below the form)
"WKYC 2017 Globetrotters Sweepstakes”
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "WKYC 2017 Globetrotters" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. resident of the State of Ohio who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WKYC-TV ("Sponsor"), TEGNA Inc., Quicken Loans Arena, Harlem Globetrotters International Inc., or Herschend Family Entertainment Corporation, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) Friday December 1, 2017 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) Sunday December 17, 2017 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Enter by visiting www.wkyc.com/contests, complete all of the required information (name, daytime phone, zip code and email address) on the entry form and any other required fields, and follow all posted instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. Entries are limited to only one (1) entry per person per day. Only one (1) prize per person will be awarded regardless of whether the same person is selected for multiple prizes. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor's website or in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) Sunday December 17, 2017.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Grand Prize Winner and four (4) First Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about Monday December 18, 2017.
5. Prizes and Odds. GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize Winner will receive four (4) VIP tickets good to the Harlem Globetrotters game at 6:00 p.m. (E.T.) on Wednesday December 27, 2017 at Quicken Loans Arena, 1 Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. (ARV: $274); four (4) Magic Pass tickets for pre-game event at 4:30 p.m. (E.T.) on Wednesday December 27, 2016 at Quicken Loans Arena, 1 Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115 (ARV: $88); four (4) meet and greet passes (ARV: $250); and two (2) Harlem Globetrotter basketballs (ARV: $50). TOTAL PRIZE PACKAGE ARV: $660
FIRST PRIZE: Each First Prize winner will receive four (4) tickets good to the Harlem Globetrotters game at 6:00 p.m. (E.T.) on Wednesday December 27, 2016 at Quicken Loans Arena, 1 Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115. (ARV: $154)Sweepstakes may be presented in multiple presentations and in other media, and the odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Sweepstakes through such multiple presentations.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The Winners will be notified on or about Monday December 18, 2017 at the telephone number and email address provided on his or her entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages and/or notify winner by email to his/her email address. Failure to reach a winner by phone after three (3) attempts, or failure of the winner to respond to the email notification within 48 hours, or return of the email notification as undeliverable, may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit the Will Call window at Quicken Loans Arena, 1 Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115 any weekday between the hours of 9:00 A.M. (E.T.) and 5:00 P.M. (E.T.). A valid photo identification will be required. Each Winner may waive his/her right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. All winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning, of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of Quicken Loans Arena, including cancellations, postponements, or schedule changes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of Quicken Loans Arena, including cancellations, postponements, or schedule changes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.9. Sponsor. The "WKYC 2017 Globetrotters" Sweepstakes is sponsored by WKYC-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after January 31, 2018) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), The "WKYC 2017 Globetrotters" Sweepstakes, 1333 Lakeside Ave, Cleveland Ohio 44114. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mac Mahaffee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-344-3364.