Hundreds of people still have no power as of Saturday morning.
According to FirstEnergy’s outage map, most areas should have had power restored by Friday night. Earlier estimates suggested power may not be fixed for some until late Saturday, March 11.
At one point Wednesday, FirstEnergy had more than 100,000 customers without power.
Here are the outage numbers as of 12:30 a.m. Saturday:
- Ashtabula County: 68 outages.
- Cuyahoga County: 644 outages.
- Geauga County: 318 outages.
- Lake County: 48 outages.
- Lorain County: 10 outages.
- Portage County: 30 outages.
- Summit County: Less than 5 outages.
Keep checking the outage map for updates.