The Summit County Medical Examiner was called to 5796 Buck Trail Thursday morning. The Summit County Sheriff's detectives were also called out.

The Medical Examiner says that there are two people who were found dead in the home.

The WKYC crew at the scene was told by a family member that a husband, 57, and wife, 69, were found dead by the father-in-law in an indoor pool area.

"It was determined that there were lethal levels of carbon monoxide inside of the residence," according to a news release from the Summit County Sheriff's Office. "Subsequently, fire personnel ventilated the residence for approximately 30 minutes before it was clear for sheriff's deputies to re-enter the home."

Identities have not been released yet.