CLEVELAND -- Let’s go, Tribe!
Tuesday could be the night Cleveland brings home its first World Series championship since 1948, but there’s a lot you should know before the game even begins.
- The Indians lead the Chicago Cubs 3-2.
- Progressive Field’s gates open at 5:30 p.m.
- All ticket holders are urged to arrive as early as possible to avoid traffic congestion and enjoy pre-game festivities.
- Tribe fans are asked to rock their red clothing to show support.
- All fans in the ballpark will be given a rally towel to twirl around.
- First pitch is slated for 8:08 p.m.
- The forecast is calling for 69 degrees at first pitch. Temperatures won’t change much throughout the game, either, will 67 degrees expected by the 9th inning. CLICK HERE for more info on our extended forecast.
- Former Indians' pitcher Dennis Martinez will throw out the first pitch.
- Country singer Hunter Hayes will perform the national anthem, and Army PFC Briahna Marie Shaniuk will sing 'God Bless America.'