CLEVELAND -- Can they do it again?
The Cleveland Cavaliers are moving to round two after beating the Indiana Pacers in a beautiful four-game sweep.
Here’s how the schedule breaks down:
Game 1: Saturday, April 15 at 3 p.m. in Cleveland. Cavs WIN 109-108.
Game 2: Monday, April 17 at 7 p.m. in Cleveland. Cavs WIN 117-111.
Game 3: Thursday, April 20 at 7 p.m. in Indiana. Cavs WIN 119-114.
Game 4: Sunday, April 23 at 1 p.m. in Indiana. Cavs WIN 106-102.
Games 5, 6 and 7 are not necessary.
The Cavs finished the regular season with a 51-31 record.
The other round one matchups include:
- Boston Celtics vs. Chicago Bulls.
- Toronto Raptors vs. Milwaukee Bucks.
- Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks.
- Golden State Warriors vs. Portland Trail Blazers.
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Memphis Grizzlies.
- Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder.
- L.A. Clippers vs. Utah Jazz.