Northeast Ohio's collectively dishing out a big "alright, alright, alright!" for all of the Matthew McConaughey sightings over the past few weeks.
The A-list actor has been in the region for the past few weeks to film White Boy Rick, a based-on-a-true story tale of a teenager who became the FBI's youngest informant before later selling drugs.
Camera crews have popped up across Cleveland, and McConaughey's been spotted enjoying some downtime in the area, too.
Here's a running list of where the actor's been spotted:
- March 29: The actor was seen filming on set near the area of East 128 and Meyers in Cleveland.
- March 30: Lorain County Sheriff's Deputies met the star.
- April 21: Portions of downtown Cleveland's E. 9th Street were temporarily closed due to overnight filming for the film.
- May 1: McConaughey stopped by Mahall's bowling alley in Lakewood with some friends.
- May 7: The actor and his family took a trip to Hocking Hills for some ziplining fun.
May 11: Matthew is spotted just across the railroad tracks from us here at WKYC at Burke Lakefront Airport as cameras for White Boy Rick were rolling inside one of the hangars.
Also, our friends at the Greater Cleveland Film Commission caught up with Matthew while he was enjoying lunch at Luna Bakery & Cafe in Cleveland Heights.
May 15: McConaughey sure is taking in the all the city attractions during his time here. Matthew was spotted at a Cleveland Indians game with his family.
Matthew McConaughey in the crowd tonight?— #VoteTribe 5x a day (@Indians) May 16, 2017
Alright, alright, alright. pic.twitter.com/2pJbb0p02t
May 24: Alright, alright, alright! The star was spotted wearing his signature hat during game four of the Cavaliers' matchup against the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Have you spotted the star out and about? If so, make sure you share a photo and some details with us over on our Facebook page, and we'll add it to our list!
© 2017 WKYC-TV