CLEVELAND - Pierre's Ice Cream Company, located in Cleveland, got wind of Terry Francona's , Manager of the Cleveland Indians, pre-game ice cream run and decide to take part in the World Series action.
As the Official Ice Cream of the Cleveland Indians, Pierre's Ice cream created a survival kit to provide the team with everything they need to to secure a victory in game six.
The survival kits contains ten flavors, each with it's own unique Tribe advantage.
According to a press release,The full survival kit includes:
- Premium French Vanilla: An old reliable that can’t go wrong. It’s been through all the highs and lows and was even around when the Indians won the World Series in 1948!
- Signature Mocha Mud Pie: For those time when we’re thinking, “We could use grand slam right now” … coffee ice cream, chocolate ice cream, cookie fudge swirl and chocolate cream cookies. Best served over the middle of the plate.
- Premium Campfire Toasted S’mores: Ideal for a “fall classic”. It’s hard not to enjoy s’mores on a cool autumn night.
- Signature Speculoos Cookie Butter: Need a quick pinch hitter? It’s vanilla ice cream with speculoos cookies and a speculoos cookie butter swirl. One scoop and you’re good to go.
- Smooth Churned Waffle Cone Sundae: An an instant sundae so you won’t miss an inning of the action!
- Premium Black Raspberry Chip: A delicious double: raspberry ice cream with chocolaty chips.
- Mango Sorbet: A taste of sunshine, excellent by itself or for sodas to sip on during the game.\
- Premium Strawberry Cheesecake: This triple features cheesecake ice cream with cinnamon pie crust pieces and a strawberry swirl. A good ice cream cone flavor … that allows your other hand to remain free for the scorebook.
- Premium Chocolate: For when all you need is a clutch hit.
- Everything but the Kitchen Sink®: For when you have to do what needs to be done to win it all.