Kick off your summer with a little Music Maynia! QUEEN will be hosting a concert in Cleveland at the Q in July and we want to YOU to be there!
ENTER TO WIN a suite for you and 17 friends to the QUEEN concert, including food for all, on Friday July 21, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. at Quicken Loans Arena in downtown Cleveland! Enter by Wednesday May 24, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. A winner will be selected the following day.
During the month of May, watch Channel 3 News Today, weekdays at 6:00 a.m. for a chance to win a pair of tickets to the concert of your choice! Good luck!
Also, don't forget to take advantage of Live Nation's "Kickoff to Summer" ticket promotion. Starting Tuesday and through May 9th, you can buy $20 tickets to many of Live Nation's summer shows. Click here to see which Cleveland shows are included in this special and to get tickets before they sell out.
Suite Summer Concert Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “Suite Summer Concert Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the United States who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WKYC TV Inc. (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc. Live Nation and Quicken Loans Arena and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on Thursday, April 27, 2017 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Online Entry. Enter by visiting www.wkyc.com/contests and completing all of the required information (name, address, phone number and email address), and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor’s website or in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Wednesday, May 24, 2017.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about Thursday May 25, 2017.
5. Prizes and Odds. The winner will receive eighteen (18) suite tickets to the Queen featuring Adam Lambert concert at Quicken Loans Arena at 1 Center Court, Cleveland, Ohio 44115 on Friday July 21, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. (ARV: $3510) and in-suite food (ARV: $400). Total ARV: $3910
Prize packages do not include transportation, lodging, alcohol, gratuities, taxes and any other expenses, and are sole responsibility of winners. Winners and their guests must travel on the same itinerary and redeem the prize package on the same dates.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about Thursday May 25, 2017 at the phone number and email address provided on winner’s entry form. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to either phone or email notification within two weeks may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 1333 Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, OH 44114 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) any weekday prior to December 24, 2014. Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons travelling with the winners may be required to complete a travel release. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for operation of Quicken Loans Arena, including schedule changes, closures, postponements or cancellations.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The “Suite Summer Concert Sweepstakes” is sponsored by WKYC-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available June 30, 2017) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), “Suite Summer Concert Sweepstakes” to 1333 Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, OH 44114. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mac Mahaffee at 216-344-3364, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.