CLEVELAND, OH -- Happy Halloween to your wallet! There are plenty of deals to celebrate whether you're dining out today or year-round.
My favorite deal drop expires at 11:59 p.m. today, October 31, 2013 but can benefit you for the many months to come.
Today you can practically steal a Restaurant.com e-gift certificate at 84% off, giving you a $25 gift certificate for $4 total. The gift certificates, which are printable on the spot, can be used at more than 18,000 restaurants across the country and hundreds of great restaurants in our region. The majority of the restaurants that participate are hard-working local businesses that benefit from your patronage. The certificates never expire and Restaurant.com has been absolutely phenomenal in all of my customer service tests.
All restaurants have their own terms and conditions that are clearly laid out and you can only use one gift certificate at a time. HalloweenFreebies.net also has one of the better lists of free Halloween meals available tonight. Their list is at the bottom of this article. Want more deals? Follow @MattGranite on Twitter.
84% off Restaurant.com Dining Dining Gift Cards
**Print certificates instantly from your computer
***Certificates never expire.
Free Halloween Meals & Offers:
1. Boston Market: Free Kids Meal with purchase of any individual meal.
2. Chipotle: Come into any Chipotle dressed in costume, from 4pm to close and you'll get a burrito, bowl, salad or an order of tacos for just $3.
3. Krispy Kreme: Wear your favorite costume to Krispy Kreme to receive your FREE Halloween Doughnut.
4. IHOP: 7AM-10PM, all kids 12 and under receive a free Scary Face Pancake.
5. LongHorn Steakhouse: Free Kids Meal with Adult Dinner Entree.
6. Outback Steakhouse: Free Kids Meal with Adult Dinner Entree