Cilantro, Fresh 1/4 cup(s) (loose
Lettuce, Romaine, Chopped 2 oz. wt.
MESCLUN MIX 1 oz. wt.
Cabbage, Red, Shredded 1/2 cup(s)
ONIONS, RED, DICED 3/8 2 Tbs.
CHEESE, MIXED 1/2 cup(s)
TOSTADA CHIPS 1 1/2 oz. wt.
TOMATOES, DICED 1/4 cup(s)
Dressing, Avocado Olive Oil
1 1/2 oz. vol.
CHIPOTLE CREMA 1 Tbs.
CHICKEN, YUCATAN, 3 OZ. WT.
Spice Blackening Seasoning 1/2 tsp.
**Wash hands. Thoroughly clean/sanitize food utensils, equipment and work surfaces.**
1. Rough chop cilantro leaves to cut down any long stems.
2. Place both types of lettuce, red cabbage, red onion, mixed cheese, cilantro and tostada
chips in mixing bowl. Toss to mix well.
3. Place in a tall heap on service plate (entire bowl rim exposed so that salad is inside rim and
has required height).
4. Evenly distribute diced tomatoes over salad.
5. Drizzle avocado dressing in a zig zag pattern over salad.
6. Drizzle chipotle crema in a zig zag pattern over salad.
7. Mound chicken in center of salad and sprinkle with blackening seasoning.
8. Sprinkle diced avocado around outer edges of salad.
9. Place lime wedge on chicken.