CLEVELAND -- Greater Cleveland's RTA has trains and buses that drop off riders at the doors of the Horseshoe Cleveland Casino.
That would be an easy way to eliminate searching for a parking place after the casino opens on Monday.
Expanded Horseshoe Cleveland Casino coverage
You can park in any of the Rapid Station parking lots for free and ride the rails to the casino. There are more than 8,000 parking spots at the stations and, while they are crowded on weekdays, they are nearly empty on weekends.
- There are more than 500 daily trips in and out of Tower City on the Rapid running right now
- Trains are much emptier on the weekends
- Take the escalator/stairs/elevator up from RTA's Tower City Station and you are right at the casino
- Parking is always free at 8,000 Rapid Station parking lots
- An All-Day pass is $5, available for sale on all stations or at Tower City or online at riderta.com
- In the RTA system: Public Square is the most served area for RTA buses -- walk off a bus directly to the casino -- and Tower City is the most served rail station
- Brookpark Rapid Station is accessible from I-480
- Puritas Rapid Station/West 150th is accessible from I-71
- Don't know how to use RTA or need help planning your route? Check out riderta.com or call the RTAnswerline and talk to customer service agents at (216) 621-9500.