CLEVELAND -- What are you thankful for? Local "gratitude expert" Lisa Ryan wants Cleveland to take time to say "Thank You" in the month of June. She's issuing a challenge for people to show gratitude every day.
Ryan said there are five easy ways you can rise to the challenge;
1) Write down five things for which you are grateful (Gratitude Journal)
2) Send a thank you note to a friend or business associate
3) Compose a thank you letter and personally deliver it to the recipient
4) Express sincere, specific gratitude to someone who has made a difference
5) Spend 5 minutes reflecting on the things for which you are grateful - feel it!