1 sheet of rice paper
1/4 cup rice noodles (cooked)
1/4 cup shredded lettuce
1 tbsp cucumber, cut into matchsticks
2 pc Thai basil leaf
1 pc cilantro leaf
- Boil shrimp. Allow to cool and slice each shrimp in half (butterfly)
- Boil noodles. Allow to cool and dry.
- Soak rice paper in cool water. Allow to dry on rolling mat.
- Place shrimp onto rice paper in a straight line.
- Line noodles, lettuce, cucumber, Thai basil and cilantro alongside shrimp.
- Roll the ingredients into the rice paper away from you until the edges of the rice paper meet.
- Fold in sides and continue rolling.
- Serve with peanut sauce or fish sauce.