LIVE VIDEO: Channel 3 News at 11 p.m.    Watch
 

Medical examiner: Cleveland Heights couple died of CO poisoning

4:54 PM, Nov 9, 2012   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

CLEVELAND -- The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner has determined a Cleveland Heights couple died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. The deaths have been ruled accidental.

The couple and their pets were found deceased inside their Monmouth Road home on Thursday.

The police chief says it appears the deadly gas came from a broken boiler in the basement.

The medical examiner identifies the victims as Elise Lindsay, 62, and George Lindsay, 62.

WKYC-TV

Most Watched Videos