1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "2013 Wedding Guide Sweepstakes"
(the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) of the State of Ohio who are 18 years or older at the time of entry and reside in the following counties: Erie, Huron, Richland, Lorain, Ashland, Cuyahoga, Medina, Wayne, Holmes, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Tuscarawas, Carroll and Ashtabula. Employees and contractors of WKYC-TV ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc.,La Villa Conference & Banquet Center, Independence Flowers & Gifts, Blue Envelope Boutique, What's For Dessert, Raise the Roof Entertainment, Rudy's Bakery, The Perfect Bride, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 p.m. (.E.T.) on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 and end at _11:59 a.m. (.E.T.) on Thursday, Feburary 28, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Enter by visiting www.wkyc.com/weddingguide page at website (www.wkyc.com/weddingguide),. select the prize for which you are entering, and you will be directed to the Facebook page of the company providing that prize. Click on "Like" on the page, complete all of the required information (name, address, and email address) on the entry form and any other required fields, and follow all posted instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. When you enter, you must designate the specific prize for which you are entering. There will be a total of eight (8) prizes offered in the Sweepstakes but each prize requires a separate entry. You may submit up to eight (8) separate entries, each for a different prize. Entries are limited to only one (1) entry per person per prize. Only one (1) prize per person will be awarded regardless of whether the same person is selected for multiple prizes. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor's website or in any email received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. There will be one (1) winner selected per prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about Monday, March 4, 2013.
5. Prizes and Odds. The Winner will receive the prize below that he/she selected on the winning entry.
- 50 Free invitations from Blue Envelope Boutique (Basic Package: outer envelope, wedding invite, reception invite, response postcard). Expires February 28, 2014
Blue Envelope Boutique located at 4140 Erie Street Willoughby, OH 44094 ARV $200
- $100 Gift Certificate from Independence Flowers & Gifts. Expires February 28, 2014
Independence Flowers and Gifts located at 6495 Brecksville Rd. Independence, OH 44131 ARV $100
- $100 off any cake from What's for Dessert. Expires February 28, 2014 Expires February 28, 2014 What's For Dessert located at 20172 Center Ridge Rd Cleveland, OH 44116 ARV $100
- 15% off your booking with La Villa Conference and Banquet Center. Expires February 28, 2014
La Villa located at 11500 Brookpark Rd. Cleveland, OH 44130 ARV $375.00
- $200 off any booking with Raise the Roof Entertainment (minimum booking spend of $500) Expires February 28, 2014 Raise the Roof Entertainment is located at 3407 Revere Rd. Richfield, OH 44286 ARV $200
- $100 off any wedding cake from Rudy's Bakery. Expires February 28, 2014
Rudy's Bakery is located at 5580 Ridge Rd. Parma, OH 44129 ARV $100
- $250 towards bridal accessories from The Perfect Bride. Expires February 28, 2014
The Perfect Bride is located at 19126 Old Detroit Rd. Rocky River, OH 44116 ARV $250
Total ARV is $1,325
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about Wednesday, March 7, 2013 at the email address provided on winner's entry form. Each winner must respond to such notification within 48 hours. Failure to respond with such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim each prize, winners must first personally visit Sponsor's offices at 1333 Lakeside Rd. Cleveland, OH 44114 within five (5) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. (E.T.) and 5 p.m. (E.T.) weekdays) and complete a affidavit of eligibility/release.. Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. The prizes will be either presented in person or mailed to the appropriate Winners, depending on availability at Sponsor's office. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes, gift certificates and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The "2013 Wedding Guide Sweepstakes" is sponsored by WKYC. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after Wednesday, March 7, 2013) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), "2013 Wedding Guide Sweepstakes", 1333 Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, OH 44114. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Shannon Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 344-3428.
"This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the "2013 Wedding Guide Sweepstakes."