Cassie the Rottweiler was rescued from a fire. She was treated with oxygen and reunited with her owner a short time later. Photo by Carl Bachtel, WKYC-TV.
AKRON -- A dog's life was saved as firefighters pulled her from a fire Wednesday morning.
Cassie, a Rottweiler, was treated with oxygen and reunited with her owner a short time later.
The owner offered a tearful hug to the Akron firefighters who rescued his pooch.
The cause of the blaze, which sparked around 11:20 a.m. at 25 Green Street, remains under investigation.