Cleveland Police say missing teenagers, Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, have been found inside a home on Seymour Avenue.
The two teens disappeared nearly a year apart a decade ago.
Here's a look at the timeline involving Amanda Berry's disappearance.
- April 21, 2003: Amanda Berry last seen leaving her job at a Burger King at W. 110th and Lorain. She disappeared the day before her 17th birthday.
- April 2003: Berry's family receives call from Amanda's cell phone. Man tells family the teen will be released in a few days. FBI begins investigating as a kidnapping.
- November 2004: Amanda's mother, Louwana Miller, appears on Montel Williams show with psychic Sylvia Browne. Browne tells Miller that Amanda is dead and she sees her "in water." Devastated, Miller is told she will see Amanda "on the other side, in Heaven."
- March 2, 2006: Amanda's mother, Louwana Miller, dies of heart failure at age 43. Her daughter says Amanda's disappearance broke her mother's heart.
- November 2008: Body found by hunters in a Wisconsin creek is suspected of being Amanda's. However, DNA tests rule that out.
- July 2012: Tip from a prisoner being held in Lucasville leads to search of house on W. 30th and Wade in connection with Amanda Berry disappearance. A search of the site turns up no evidence of the missing teen.