CLEVELAND -- Latest traffic info from WTAM 1100's Pat Butler (@TrafficPat) on Twitter.
8:36 a.m.: Not too bad right now: 90 EB slow W. 44th to 490, 480 EB slow Valley View to Warrensville, 271 NB slow 82 to Forbes Ave.
8:09 a.m.: Slow spots easing up: 90 EB from W. 84th to Innerbelt, 480 EB from 77 to Warrensville, 71 NB from Fulton to 90, 271 NB from 82 to Forbes.
7:46 a.m.: All lanes now OPEN on Outbound East Shoreway b4 E. 185th.
7:42 a.m.: 271 NB already stop n go from Rt. 8 up to Rockside.
7:37 a.m.: 480 EB delays from State Rd. out to Warrensville Center already
7:37 a.m.: Accident 480 WB past I-77, left lane blocked.
7:33 a.m.: Just the Left Lane remains blocked with 90 EB wreck before E. 185th, delays from E. 140th
7:26 a.m. Westside I-90 delay: 90 EB stop n go from W. 117th to Innerbelt now.
7:14 a.m.: Right 2 lanes now getting by with wreck on 90 EB after E. 152nd, police, fire, EMS all on scene
7:10 a.m.: Disabled vehicled blocks shoulder on I-90 eastbound at W. 44th.
7:02 a.m.: Accident on Outbound East Shoreway before E. 185th, only the right lane gets through.
6:50 a.m.: Accident reported: 90 EB before Detroit Rd., left berm, heavy volume from Clague.
6:35 a.m. -- Police out with Right Berm accident 90 EB b4 W. 25th exit. 90 EB delay starts at W. 84th now
FULL LIST OF CAPTAIN AMERICA ROAD CLOSURES AND ROUTES
Weather Note: Fog reported throughout the area. Use caution, maintain a safe following distance and avoid using high beam headlights.
• Medina County: Eastbound down to ONE LANE from S.R. 57 to Medina/Summit county line through Sept. 2013
• Wadsworth: EB on-ramp closed at Rt 261 through October.
• Canton: Roadway reduced to two lanes NB/SB between Tuscarawas/Stark County Line and Fohl St/Exit 99 through September for road resurfacing.
• Ashtabula County: Various LANE RESTRICTIONS eastbound and westbound east of S.R. 84 (Conneaut River bridge) to PA state line until Oct. 2013
• Lorain County: Down to TWO LANES EB & WB, east of S.R. 57 through Nov. 2013
• Avon/Westlake: Down to TWO LANES EB, from S.R. 83 to Crocker/Bassett roads
• Harvard Ave/Harvard Rd bridge closed EB/WB between E 100th St and E 103rd St. through October 2013 as crews replace the bridge structure over the railroad tracks. Drivers will be detoured via East 93rd Street, Miles Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Drive to avoid the closure.
• EASTBOUND TRAFFIC ONLY on Cedar Ave. from E. 89th St. to MLK Jr. Dr.; westbound traffic detours to Carnegie Ave. until June 2014
• E. 21st St. on ramp to I-77 SB CLOSED until both Innerbelt Bridges are completed (approx. 2016)
• Ontario St. on ramp to Innerbelt south/west CLOSED until late July 2013
• Abbey Ave. exit from Innerbelt south/west CLOSED until late 2013
• Memorial Pkwy. will be reduced to one lane in each direction at the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railway bridge, west of Hickory St., until approximately April 19, 2013, in preparation for replacement of the bridge.
• Akron: Road reconstruction scheduled to leave one lane getting by in each direction through late July on W. Wilbeth Rd, both EB/WB between S Manchester Rd Byp and Dallas Ave
Other Construction Notes
• Westlake: Bridge demolition work on Detroit Rd in both directions, west of Clague Rd. Bridge Replacement over Sperry Creek scheduled to leave only one lane getting by in each direction through late October.
• Canton: Dueber Ave SW closed in both directions over I 77 (US 62) for bridge repairs through late June. The detour is Bolivar Rd to Sherman Church Ave to SR 627.
• Gates Mills/Mayfield Heights: Mayfield Rd closed WB between County Line Rd and Rt 91/Som Center Rd until July.
• Dover: W Wilbeth Rd EB/WB down to one lane in each direction between S Manchester Rd Byp and Dallas Ave through late July
• Macedonia: Highland Rd. EB/WB CLOSED west of Roll And Hold Pkwy. for work on railroad tracks though mid-Oct. 2013
• Avon: Lear Nagle Rd. CLOSED NB/SB on I-90 overpass for new interchange construction through Sept. 2013
• Mentor: Heisley Rd. (S.R. 44) CLOSED over S.R. 2 through mid-Oct. 2013; expect periodic daily LANE CLOSURES on S.R. 2 under Heisley Rd. during off-peak travel hours