CLEVELAND -- Latest traffic notes from Pat Butler (@TrafficPat on Twitter) and 1100 AM Total Traffic.
8:50 a.m.: Still slow: 480 EB from Jennings to Warrensville, 271 NB from Rt. 8 to Rockside, 77 NB from 480 to 90, 71 NB from Fulton to 90. Westside I-90 delay: 90 EB still slow from West Blvd to Innerbelt.
8:27 a.m.: 480 EB still stop n go from State Rd. to Warrensville Center Rd. Also, 480WB/Lee Road crash cleared
8:03 a.m.: 77 NB stop n go from Pleasant Valley all the way to Downtown exits.
7:36 a.m.: 71 NB slow from Turnpike to 480, then stop n go from Ridge Rd. overpass to Innerbelt.
7:33 a.m.: Westside I-90 delay: 90 EB volume builds at Hilliard, then stop n go from Warren Rd. to Downtown.
7:32 a.m.: 480 WB/Lee Rd. accident moved to right shoulder, still slow from 271
7:21 a.m.: Accident 480 WB at Lee Rd., slow from 271. Cars in both shoulders.
7:20 a.m.: More slowdowns: 480 EB now slow from State Rd. to 271. Also, 271 NB already slow from Rt. 8 all the way to Rockside.
7:18 a.m.: Westside I-90 delay: 90 EB stop and go from Warren Rd. to Innerbelt. Also, 480 WB ramp to Jennings NB accident is now CLEAR.
7:14 a.m.: Top end of 71 NB already solid from Fulton to Innerbelt.
7:08 a.m. -- 480 EB already very slow from Jennings to Warrensville Center Rd.
6:54 a.m.: Accident at E 55th St NB at Bessemer Ave
6:35 a.m.: Accident reported: Spinout 480 WB ramp to Jennings NB. Left lane of ramp reported blocked.
6:33 a.m.: Westside I-90 delay: Filling in quickly after West Blvd., slow from W. 84th to Innerbelt.
6:25 a.m.: Westside I-90 delay: 90 EB slow from W. 41st to Innerbelt now.
FULL LIST OF CAPTAIN AMERICA ROAD CLOSURES AND ROUTES
• Medina County: Eastbound down to ONE LANE from S.R. 57 to Medina/Summit county line through Sept. 2013
• Wadsworth: EB on-ramp closed at Rt 261 through October.
No delays, no incidents reported
• Canton: Roadway reduced to two lanes NB/SB between Tuscarawas/Stark County Line and Fohl St/Exit 99 through September for road resurfacing.
• Ashtabula County: Various LANE RESTRICTIONS eastbound and westbound east of S.R. 84 (Conneaut River bridge) to PA state line until Oct. 2013
• Lorain County: Down to TWO LANES EB & WB, east of S.R. 57 through Nov. 2013
• Avon/Westlake: Down to TWO LANES EB, from S.R. 83 to Crocker/Bassett roads
• Harvard Ave/Harvard Rd bridge closed EB/WB between E 100th St and E 103rd St. through October 2013 as crews replace the bridge structure over the railroad tracks. Drivers will be detoured via East 93rd Street, Miles Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Drive to avoid the closure.
• EASTBOUND TRAFFIC ONLY on Cedar Ave. from E. 89th St. to MLK Jr. Dr.; westbound traffic detours to Carnegie Ave. until June 2014
• E. 21st St. on ramp to I-77 SB CLOSED until both Innerbelt Bridges are completed (approx. 2016)
• Ontario St. on ramp to Innerbelt south/west CLOSED until late July 2013
• Abbey Ave. exit from Innerbelt south/west CLOSED until late 2013
• Memorial Pkwy. will be reduced to one lane in each direction at the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railway bridge, west of Hickory St., until approximately April 19, 2013, in preparation for replacement of the bridge.
• Akron: Road reconstruction scheduled to leave one lane getting by in each direction through late July on W. Wilbeth Rd, both EB/WB between S Manchester Rd Byp and Dallas Ave
Other Construction Notes
• Westlake: Bridge demolition work on Detroit Rd in both directions, west of Clague Rd. Bridge Replacement over Sperry Creek scheduled to leave only one lane getting by in each direction through late October.
• Canton: Dueber Ave SW closed in both directions over I 77 (US 62) for bridge repairs through late June. The detour is Bolivar Rd to Sherman Church Ave to SR 627.
• Gates Mills/Mayfield Heights: Mayfield Rd closed WB between County Line Rd and Rt 91/Som Center Rd until July.
• Dover: W Wilbeth Rd EB/WB down to one lane in each direction between S Manchester Rd Byp and Dallas Ave through late July
• Macedonia: Highland Rd. EB/WB CLOSED west of Roll And Hold Pkwy. for work on railroad tracks though mid-Oct. 2013
• Avon: Lear Nagle Rd. CLOSED NB/SB on I-90 overpass for new interchange construction through Sept. 2013
• Mentor: Heisley Rd. (S.R. 44) CLOSED over S.R. 2 through mid-Oct. 2013; expect periodic daily LANE CLOSURES on S.R. 2 under Heisley Rd. during off-peak travel hours