The Cleveland Courage Fund set up to benefit Amanda Berry, her daughter, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight has raised more than $925,000 and is still growing.
This Saturday, June 15, music lovers will have the chance to help the women by attending a Call to Courage benefit concert.
The Cleveland Courage Fund benefit concert is presented by 87.7 Cleveland's Sound and Vosh and features Joe King of The Fray ("How To Save A Life").
Full concert and ticket details:
- Vosh LAKEWOOD
- 1414 Riverside Dr. (next to Georgetown)
- SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2013
- VIP Event at 5 PM, Concert Starts at 6:30 PM
- Doors Open at 6:00 for Concert:
- 6:30 The Burning River Ramblers
- 7:30 Bethesda
- 8:30 Joe King
- FOR VIP TICKETS CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FOR CONCERT TICKETS ($15): 877joeking.eventbrite.com
At the concert, WKYC will be selling the last of its Miracle in Cleveland T-shirts for a donation to the Cleveland Courage Fund.
Consolidated Graphics and Fortney & Weygandt, Inc General Contractors generously donated funds to cover the costs of T-shirt production.