CLEVELAND -- Do you have Tribe fever?
Thursday night marks Game 1 of the American League Division Series as the Cleveland Indians square off against the Boston Red Sox at Progressive Field.
Below is a guide of everything you need to know about the big game:
- The game is sold out.
- All fans are asked to wear red.
- Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Fans are asked to be in their seats by 7:30 p.m. for pregame festivities, which will be emceed by broadcaster Tom Hamilton.
- First pitch is slated for 8:08 p.m. It will be thrown out by alum Tito Francona, father of Indians manager Terry Francona.
- The forecast is calling for 71 degrees at first pitch. Temperatures will dip slightly to around 67 degrees by the 9th inning.
- Starting pitcher for the Cleveland Indians is #47 Trevor Bauer. See the full roster HERE.
- $1.8 million economic impact estimated per game.
- Merchandise is available with a special postseason logo boasting “We came to reign.”
There is no parking on the following downtown streets due to the game:
- Prospect from Ontario to E. 14th
- Huron from Ontario to Prospect
- Bolivar from E. 9th to E. 14th
- Carengie from E. 9th to E. 14th
- E. 9th from Superior to Carenegie
- E. 4th from Huron to Prospect
CLEVELAND ROCKS | Cavs congratulate Indians: #YourTurn