Mother Nature's stormy attitude Tuesday brought flooding conditions throughout the region.
In fact, a new weather record was set at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
It was revealed in a tweet that the airport had 3.6" of rain after 4 p.m. Tuesday, which sets a one-day record at CLE.
Many area streets were partially flooded as well, causing temporary road closures.
RELATED WEATHER CONTENT:
- Brunswick EF-1 tornado caught on camera
- FORECAST | Local weather conditions
- PHOTOS | Flooding conditions from June 24, 2014
- TRACK | Interactive radar
- DOWNLOAD | Free weather app