Looking for a great way to honor dad for Father's Day? How about giving him a $500 gift card to help make the yard work a little easier?
Channel 3 is teaming up with Gravely, Licursi Garden Center and Worcester's to bring you the Father Mows Best sweepstakes. Two lucky dads will win a $500 gift card! Enter simply by filling out the form below. You can also get a bonus entry by visiting Licursi's or Worcester's and taking a Gravely mower for a test drive.
If you're a west sider, head on over to Worcester's at 34200 Lorain Rd. in North Ridgeville to get your bonus entry. East siders, visit Licursi Garden Center at 8265 Euclid Chardon Rd. in Kirtland for your bonus entry opportunity. If you're really ambitious, visit them both!
When the entry period is over, we'll pick a winner from the east side entries and one from the west side entries. The east side winner will get a gift card to Licursi's and the west side will get one from Worcester's! Both locations have everything you need to make your yard the best in your neighborhood, so enter now!
WKYC “FATHER MOWS BEST” SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “Father Mows Best” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the local viewing area of WKYC-TV (as defined by its Nielsen DMA) that includes the following: City of Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Ashland, Ashtabula, Carroll, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Holmes, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Medina, Portage, Richland, Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas, and Wayne, OH who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WKYC (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., Ariens Inc., Gravely Company, Licursi Garden Center, Worcester’s Inc. and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win. Individuals who have won a prize from Sponsor in the thirty (30)-calendar day period immediately preceding the start date of this Sweepstakes are ineligible to enter or win a prize in this Sweepstakes. Entrant must agree to appear on-air, either live or pre-taped, if selected as the winner.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on Monday May 8, 2017 and end on Monday, May 29, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. for Online entries and close of business for In-Person entries (the “Sweepstakes Period”). There are two ways to enter: Online or In Person. Entrants may choose their method of entry and may select either or both means of entry provided that entries are Limited to one (1) entry per person per day per method of entry.
Internet Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period Enter by visiting the “Father Mows Best” Sweepstakes official registration page on the WKYC’s website (www.wkyc.com/contests) completing all of the required information (name, address, zip code, daytime phone number and email address), and following all posted instructions. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. Only one (1) online entry per person, per day. Bonus Entries: Following submission of your entry you will receive a unique URL that you can send to friends and you will receive one (1) additional entry for each of your friend(s) who registers for the Sweepstakes using your unique URL. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such emails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned
In-Person Entry: Enter in person at one of the two locations below during regular business hours, completing an Official Entry Form, and depositing your entry form in the designated entry box.
Licursi Garden Center 8265 Euclid Chardon Rd. Kirtland, OH 44094 (9 AM to 4-PM everyday but Sunday)
Worcester’s Inc. 34200 Lorain Rd. North Ridgeville, OH 44039 (8:30 AM to 6:00 PM Mon. – Fri., 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Sat, Closed Sunday)
Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person per day per method of entry (Online or In-Person.) All entries become the property of Sponsor and not will be returned. Only one prize per household, regardless of the method of entry. All In-Person entries must be received by the close of business at either location Monday May 29, 2017.
4. Winner Selection. There will be two (2) Winners. On or about Tuesday May 30, 2017 one (1) winner will be selected from each location category, East Side and West Side of Sponsor’s DMA listed above, in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. The East Side Winner will receive a $500 gift card for Licursi Garden Center 8265 Euclid Chardon Rd. Kirtland, OH 44094 (ARV: $500). The West Side Winner will receive a $500 gift card for Worcester’s Inc. 34200 Lorain Rd. North Ridgeville, OH 44039 (ARV: $500).
Each Gift Card will expire December 31, 2017.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Each winner will be notified on or about Tuesday May 30, 2017 at the telephone number and email address provided on his or her entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages and/or notify winner by email to his/her email address. Failure to reach any Finalist by phone after three (3) attempts, or failure of the Finalist to respond to the email notification within 48 hours, or return of the email notification as undeliverable, may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize each winner must visit their respective prize provider during normal business hours. Valid photo identification will be required by Sponsor. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The “Father Mows Best” Sweepstakes is sponsored by WKYC-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after June 30, 2017) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.wkyc.com/contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), WKYC-TV “Father Mows Best” 1333 Lakeside Ave., Cleveland, OH 44114. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mac Mahaffee email@example.com or at (216) 344-3364.
© 2017 WKYC-TV