Does your home need help? Channel 3 is partnering with local businesses to help two lucky families "Rescue My Home."
Prizes include a voucher towards $3000 in residential shingle roof replacement from Absolute Roofing and a voucher towards Perfect Power Wash's whole home makeover, valued at $3000. That’s roof wash, house wash, and a wash and seal of the concrete of any home. .
Entering is easy! Just fill out the form below and enter all the required information and pick the prize you'd like to win. You can earn bonus entries into the sweepstakes by sharing, tweeting or emailing your entry to your friends about the promotion and they enter.
About our sponsors:
Absolute Roofing has been serving the roofing needs of the communities of Cuyahoga, and surrounding counties, for over 28 years. Our focus on a high quality of service has always been the central pillar of our business philosophy, and has helped us to retain our customer's loyalty. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
Perfect Power Wash is the area's #1 source for top quality power washing, pressure cleaning, and exterior property restoration services. We use only the highest quality products and modern professional equipment to perform house washing, gutter scrubbing, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning and sealing, deck cleaning, commercial services, and more!
2017 Rescue My Home Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the “2017 Rescue My Home Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the City of Cleveland, Ohio and the following counties: Ashland, OH; Ashtabula, OH; Carroll, OH; Cuyahoga, OH; Erie, OH; Geauga, OH; Holmes, OH; Huron, OH; Lake, OH; Lorain, OH; Medina, OH; Medina, OH; Portage, OH; Richland, OH; Stark, OH; Summit, OH; Tuscarawas, OH; and Wayne, OH who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WKYC-TV (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., Absolute Roofing, Perfect Power Wash and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on Monday, April 17, 2017 and end at 11:59p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday, May 7, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Online Entry. Enter by visiting WKYC’s website at www.wkyc.com/contests, completing all of the required information (name, daytime phone, address, and email address), including selecting which prize they would like to win and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor’s website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Entries limited to only one (1) email address entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Sunday, May 7, 2017.
4. Winner Selection. There will be a total of two (2) winners in the “Sweepstakes.” One (1) winner will be selected from each prize category in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received in each category to be held on or about Monday May 8, 2017.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) winner will receive a gift certificate towards $3000 on any new residential shingle roof replacement from Absolute Roofing (ARV: $3,000). Voucher expires one year from date of issue. Must present certificate at time of estimate. Not valid on current projects already contracted. Void if copied.
One (1) winner will receive a voucher towards a whole home makeover from Perfect Power Wash. Makeover includes roof wash, house wash, and a wash and seal of the concrete of any home. (ARV: $3,000). Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Expires October 31, 2017.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about Monday May 8, 2017 at the phone number and email address provided on winner’s entry form. Each winner must respond to the email notification within 24 hours. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to notification within such time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 1333 Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, OH 44114 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. (E.T.) and 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) weekdays within 30 days of notification. Valid photo identification will be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The 2017 Rescue My Home Sweepstakes is sponsored by WKYC-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available June 30, 2017) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), 2017 Rescue My Home Sweepstakes to 1333 Lakeside Ave.. Cleveland, OH 44114. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mac Mahaffee at 216-344-3364, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2017 WKYC-TV