Fire breaks out inside Brooklyn Marc's store

BROOKLYN, Ohio -- A fire broke out in the Marc's store at Ridge Park Square Wednesday evening.

A fire lieutenant told WKYC that there are no injuries and some damage to the store was caused by the sprinkler system.

Witnesses tell WKYC that the store was closed when smoke suddenly began filling the building. They say it appears the fire started in the candle aisle.

The store is located at 7359 Northcliff Ave.

An investigation is underway.


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment
More Stories