Two additional arrests were announced Thursday in a year-long Lorain County heroin investigation, bringing the total number of arrests to seven.
Twelve search warrants were executed early Wednesday, and five people were arrested then.
The search warrants were executed in various locations in Lorain and Cuyahoga counties.
The two new arrests were Amber Nichole Zajac, 23, of Lorain and Tyshun Washington, 28, of Elyria.
RELATED STORY: Heroin raid in Lorain surprises neighbors
The raids were a result of a year-long investigation by the Lorain Police Department Narcotics Unit, Elyria Police Department Narcotics Unit, Lorain County Drug Task Force, the Bureau of Criminal Investigation and the Westshore Enforcement Bureau.
Arrested Wednesday were:
- George Anthony Seymore, 38, of Lorain, charged with engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity and trafficking in drugs.
- Robert Edward Young, 51, of Elyria, charged with engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity and trafficking in drugs.
- Wayne Delorence Norris, 27, of Elyria, charged with engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity and trafficking in drugs.
- Stacy Jo Norris, 28, of Lorain, charged with conspiracy.
- Pamela Pearson, 46, of Elyria, charged with conspiracy.
RELATED STORY: Heroin: Old drug, killer new epidemic
Seizures so far include seven vehicles, more than a kilo of heroin, cash and several firearms.
The case is ongoing, and more information will be announced at a news conference Thursday at the Lorain Police Department.