STEUBENVILLE -- More than $1.5 million was seized in the Steubenville area Friday in an illegal gambling investigation, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced Tuesday.
Warrants were served in connection with the illegal gambling through the Bureau of Criminal Investigation and the Steubenville Police Department at the following locations:
- 61 Laurel Hill Drive, Steubenville
- 220 S. Fourth St., Steubenville
- 4240 Sunset Blvd., Steubenville
- 391 Terri Ave., Steubenville
- 118 S. Ninth St., Steubenville
- 213 S. Foruth St., Steubenville
- 2320 County Road 25, Bloomingdale
- 112 Grandview Drive, Wintersville
The investigation is ongoing.