GREEN -- Heavy rain and overnight flooding conditions have transformed Graybill Road into a makeshift river.
As a result, officials have closed the flooded portions of Graybill Road until further notice.
Summit and Stark counties were among the hardest hit in early morning storms, which were filled with lightning and consistent heavy rain.
The forecast is calling for more potentially severe weather throughout the day.
At this time the following roads are closed due to flooding:
- South Main Street in Green between Caston Road and Nimisila Road
- Graybill Road east of Massillon and west of Mayfair
- Mayfair Road south of Greensburg Road and north of Aultman Road
An area park is also closed due to flooding.
- Track storms with our interactive radar
- Download our free weather app
- Flooding rescues in Louisville
- Extended forecast