Community Guidelines for WKYC Channel 3’s Social Media networks
We welcome your comments and suggestions and intend to keep you updated with the best of our news coverage. Like any news community we function best in an environment that allows you to express and exchange your thoughts and opinions openly.
- "Like" content you enjoy reading and would want to see more of;
- Comment on posts and encourage others by offering your insights and experiences;
- "Share" compelling content with your friends and network;
- Ask questions or leave feedback and get responses from our social media team.
- While we support the right of WKYC Channel 3 fans and followers to express themselves openly, as a host we have the responsibility to keep the conversation fair and decent. By joining the conversation you are agreeing to all the relevant conditions in the terms of service for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest and WKYC Channel 3. Therefore we reserve the right to block fans and/or remove comments based on the following:
- Comments, links, images or videos that are inappropriate (i.e. obscene, profane or hateful in nature);
- Posts that attack, abuse or harass other community members;
- Threats on any person or organization or company;
- Spam, advertisements or posts that are unoriginal and/or off-topic;
- Copyrighted material;
- False comments or claims about WKYC Channel 3, our staff or other digital properties.
We also appreciate photos, videos or comments you share with as well, but know that by posting on our wall, we reserve the right to repurpose them on-air or online in accordance with our Terms of Service. You will be credited for your contribution.
2 hour ago 2:22 p.m.
Northeast Ohioans rally together for hurricane survivors
1 hour ago 3:20 p.m.
4 possible bank robbery suspects arrested after car crash
2 hour ago 2:25 p.m.
John Webster, legendary Cleveland radio personality, dies at 74
4 hour ago 12:08 p.m.
FORECAST | More summer heat with scattered showers
5 hour ago 11:51 a.m.
Cleveland Indians featured on cover of ESPN The Magazine's MLB Playoffs issue
21 mins ago 4:06 p.m.
Powerful earthquake jolts Mexico, damages buildings
10 mins ago 4:17 p.m.
Cleveland Browns place receiver Corey Coleman on injured reserve
49 mins ago 3:38 p.m.
At UN, Trump threatens to 'totally destroy North Korea,' calls out…
2 hour ago 2:47 p.m.
REPORT | Cleveland Cavaliers lost money during 2016-17 NBA season
27 mins ago 4:00 p.m.
Mayor Jackson, law enforcement announce task force to investigate…
3 hour ago 1:02 p.m.
University of Akron to recommend bringing back baseball program
38 mins ago 3:50 p.m.
Kevin Durant admits to using fake accounts to defend himself on Twitter
8 hour ago 8:34 a.m.
Some guests double charged for Cedar Point purchases
7 hour ago 9:54 a.m.
Cleveland police report decrease in serious crimes
4 hour ago 11:59 a.m.
Cleveland Cavaliers make 'major announcement' of extending partnership…
31 mins ago 3:56 p.m.
Dayton firefighter suspended after racist Facebook post resigns
4 hour ago 11:59 a.m.
Emotional support kitten goes missing at Wal-Mart in South Euclid
5 hour ago 11:31 a.m.
'Back to normal' after migraine, Cleveland Browns QB DeShone Kizer ready…
3 hour ago 1:40 p.m.
Surveillance video captures stranger returning wallet stuffed with…
10 hour ago 6:07 a.m.
How iOS 11 will change your Apple device