Community Guidelines for WKYC Channel 3’s Social Media networks
We welcome your comments and suggestions and intend to keep you updated with the best of our news coverage. Like any news community we function best in an environment that allows you to express and exchange your thoughts and opinions openly.
- "Like" content you enjoy reading and would want to see more of;
- Comment on posts and encourage others by offering your insights and experiences;
- "Share" compelling content with your friends and network;
- Ask questions or leave feedback and get responses from our social media team.
- While we support the right of WKYC Channel 3 fans and followers to express themselves openly, as a host we have the responsibility to keep the conversation fair and decent. By joining the conversation you are agreeing to all the relevant conditions in the terms of service for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest and WKYC Channel 3. Therefore we reserve the right to block fans and/or remove comments based on the following:
- Comments, links, images or videos that are inappropriate (i.e. obscene, profane or hateful in nature);
- Posts that attack, abuse or harass other community members;
- Threats on any person or organization or company;
- Spam, advertisements or posts that are unoriginal and/or off-topic;
- Copyrighted material;
- False comments or claims about WKYC Channel 3, our staff or other digital properties.
We also appreciate photos, videos or comments you share with as well, but know that by posting on our wall, we reserve the right to repurpose them on-air or online in accordance with our Terms of Service. You will be credited for your contribution.
2 hour ago 6:39 p.m.
FORECAST | Thankful for sunshine and a helping of warmer temps
7 hour ago 1:52 p.m.
Cleveland police officer indicted for sex with 13-year-old
15 hour ago 5:20 a.m.
Now on Amazon.com: 44 amazing Black Friday deals
4 hour ago 5:18 p.m.
Cuyahoga County elections worker investigated for social media support…
12 hour ago 8:35 a.m.
LIST | Where to get a free meal on Thanksgiving
15 hour ago 5:18 a.m.
Here are the 10 best deals for Black Friday 2017
2 hour ago 6:23 p.m.
Josh Gordon got first-team reps on first day back with Cleveland Browns
2 hour ago 7:15 p.m.
Girl Scout hugging advice sparks a debate
2 hour ago 6:31 p.m.
Road trip around Akron's orange barrels
2 hour ago 6:57 p.m.
FIRE SAFETY | What you need to know to be safe on Thanksgiving
12 hour ago 8:39 a.m.
What is net neutrality and what would its reversal mean?
6 hour ago 2:55 p.m.
Adorable! | Ohio State hospital giving 'Beat (X)ichigan!' onsies to all…
6 hour ago 3:03 p.m.
Need help cooking your turkey? Butterball has a hotline for that
15 mins ago 8:33 p.m.
Protecting your home from holiday plumbing horrors, because prices can drain you
9 hour ago 11:50 a.m.
Construction season winds down on Ohio Turnpike
7 hour ago 1:25 p.m.
Paul Haynes out as Kent State head football coach
8 hour ago 12:19 p.m.
10 things to do in Northeast Ohio this weekend: Nov. 24-26
11 hour ago 9:59 a.m.
Barberton woman dies days after electrocution in Akron
11 hour ago 10:02 a.m.
These are the best Apple deals for Black Friday 2017
One for the Money: Avoiding holiday plumbing horrors