Cleveland Heights came in 3rd and Akron and Kent made the top 10!
We'll take it! Did you know 5 cities in Northeast Ohio took half the top 10 spots in Movoto's list of Ohio's most exciting cities?
Lakewood topped the list with Cleveland coming in 5th! Cleveland Heights came in 3rd and Akron, Sandusky and Kent made the top 10!
The Movoto Real Estate Blog ranked 173 cities in Ohio with populations of 10,000 or more based on their:
- population density
- nightlife per capita
- Live music venues per capita
- parks and outdoor activities
- scarcity of fast food restaurants - less is good
- the percentage of restaurants that are not fast food - more is good
- the percentage of the population that is between 18 and 34
Why Lakewood? Lakewood was ranked #1 on the list, with the largest park in the state, lots of festivals and music venues and a high population density.
Want to see all 173 cities and their ranking? READ IT HERE