TRAFFIC: Live road conditions
Don't let morning traffic catch you by surprise. This is the place where you can find all the traffic information for Northeast Ohio. The WKYC traffic team is keeping track of all the incidents with the potential to slow down your commute. Keep checking back throughout the morning rush for updates.
7:45 a.m. -- Major sun glare on I-480 EB at Granger Rd in Garfield Hts. Drivers taking it a little slow headed east due to the glare. No major delays yet.
7:10 a.m. -- Don't forget your sunglasses if you're headed east. You will encounter sun glare now that the sun is up.
7:05 a.m. -- Accident cleared on Rt-422 EB before Harper Rd in Solon. Traffic building on the Innerbelt Bridge. No delays.
6:36 a.m. -- Accident on Rt 422 EB before Harper Rd in Solon. A car went into a ditch. No delays because of this accidents as of 6:36 a.m.
5:15 a.m. -- No accidents or major delays. Normal commute times throughout the region.
4:20 a.m. -- Rt-21 NB at I-77 in Copley is reduced to one lane because of flooding. The flooding is on the ramp from SR-21 to I-77 NB.
In Cuyahoga County, one lane of I-77 SB is closed between Grant Avenue in Cuyahoga Heights and I-480 in Independence. This portion of highway is expected to return to three lanes at 6:00 a.m.
- Denison Ave eastbound is closed due to construction work between Ridge Rd and the Jennings Freeway. Clark Ave is a detour.
- Kinsman Township -- Mayburn Corners Barclay Rd. over Sugar Creek between SR 5 and Burnett East Rd. will be closed through late June 2014 for a bridge replacement. The detour is Burnett East Rd. to SR 5.
- In the city of Norton, Summit Rd. over I-76 will be closed through July for bridge replacement (Summit Rd. and Clark Rd. bridges over I-76). The road will not reopen until early July. The detour is Barber Rd. to Norton Ave. to Wooster Rd.
- Portage county - Rock Springs Rd. bridge between SR 5 & Cable Line Rd. closed through May for bridge repairs. Detour: SR 5 to SR 59 to SR 14 to Booth Rd.
- Bedford - Columbus Rd. between Northfield Rd. & Bartlett Rd. will be closed for bridge repair. Detours are posted.
- Two southbound lanes of E. 9th St at Euclid Ave in downtown Cleveland are closed due to building rehabilitation in the area. One lane of traffic is maintained. The work goes until Aug. 2014. At that time, two southbound lanes will open until the completion of the project in 2015.
- Broadway Ave. exit ramp from I-90 E is permanently closed. Use I-490 E to the Broadway Ave. exit.
- On-ramp closed: E. 14th St. to I-77 S
- On-ramp closed: E. 14th St to I-90 W
- On-ramp closed: E. 21 St. to I-77 S
- On-ramp closed: E. 30th St./Woodland to I-77 N
- On-ramp closed: W. 14th St. on-ramp to I-90 E toward downtown. Detour: To downtown use Abbey to Lorain-Carnegie. To I-90 E take Professor to Starkweather to W. 7th, then to I-490 E to I-77 N.
- Off-ramp closed: I-490 W to I-77 NI-71 N at the Jennings, reduced to one lane
- Off-ramps from I-90 E to both Carnegie Ave. and E. 22nd closed. Access these exits using I-490 E to I-77 N
- Off-ramp closed: I-90 E to Eddy Rd.
- Off-ramp closed: I-90 E to Ontario
- South W. 25th St. entrance ramp to I-71 N is closed