Hollie is in the kitchen making some delightful Chicken and Capers
Chicken and Capers:
1 pkg thin sliced boneless chicken breasts
2 cups flour
Onion Powder to taste
Garlic Powder to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 Jar Capers
1 Cup Chicken Stock
1. In a large skillet coated with olive oil on medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
2. Mix flour, onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper in 1 bowl.
3. Beat eggs in another bowl.
4. Dip chicken in egg, flour, then egg again coating generously.
5. Add to skillet, cook about 5 -7 minutes per side.
6. Add juice of 2 lemons, 1 cup chicken stock, capers & remainder of butter & simmer 5 minutes.
7. Add chicken back to skillet and simmer another 15 minutes. Top with Grated Parmesan and serve!