Do you dread holiday shopping? Tired of fighting the crowds and wondering whether or not you found the best deals? Channel 3 News Today wants to make this year's holiday shopping a lot easier for you.
Just enter our Holiday Shopping Spree Sweepstakes and you could end up having Ways to Save guru Matt Granite buying gifts off your holiday wish list for you! To enter click here.
How does the Shopping Spree work? It's simple. The winner will get to send Matt their holiday wish list and he will then spend up to $500 buying as many of the items on the list as possible. He'll then give you the gifts, for free! Doesn't that sound great?
So start making your list and be sure to enter every day between now and November 26! Share, re-tweet or email the sweepstakes with your friends and you'll earn two bonus entries into the sweepstakes as well.
Matt Granite's Holiday Shopping Spree Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the "Matt Granite's Holiday Shopping Spree" (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents of the City of Cleveland, Ohio and the following counties: Ashland, OH; Ashtabula, OH; Carroll, OH; Cuyahoga, OH; Erie, OH; Geauga, OH; Holmes, OH; Huron, OH; Lake, OH; Lorain, OH; Medina, OH; Medina, OH; Portage, OH; Richland, OH; Stark, OH; Summit, OH; Tuscarawas, OH; and Wayne, OH who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WKYC("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., and each of theirrespective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How ToEnter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 p.m. (E.T.) on Monday, November 18, 2013and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Online Entry. Enter by visiting WKYC's Facebook page at (http://www.facebook.com/WKYC.Channel3), completing all of the required information (name, address, and email address), and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry.
During the Sweepstakes Period, each entrant who enters the Sweepstakes will receive one (1) additional entry for each of such entrant's friend(s) who registers for the Sweepstakes via http://www.facebook.com/wkyc.channel3 using the originating entrant's unique URL provided after submission of the entrant's entry. Entries limited to only one (1) email address entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sponsor's website or in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) Tuesday, November 26, 2013.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received in a random drawing to be held on or about Wednesday, November 27, 2013.
5. Prizes and Odds. The prize package will consist of as many gifts listed on winner's wishlist as possible, up to a maximum ARV of $500. ($ARV: $500)
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about, Wednesday, November 27, 2013 at thephone number and email address provided on winner's entry form. The winner must respond to either the email or phone notification within 24 hours. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to notification within such time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. After confirmation of eligibility and completion of Sponsor's affidavit of eligibility/release, Winner must submit his/her wishlist to Matt Granite and Brooke Whitney via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. (E.T.) on December 2, 2013. Matt Granite will inform the winner of the extent of the prize package by December 6, 2013 at the email address on winner's entry. To claim the prize package, the winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at 1333 Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, OH 44114ona date to be mutually agreed upon by the winner and Sponsor. Winner may be invited, but is not required, to receive the prize package during one of Sponsor's live newscasts. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons travelling with the winners may be required to complete a travel release. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised bya virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and Facebook from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The Sponsor is not responsible for quality or condition of items purchased off winner's wish list.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. Matt Granite's Holiday Shopping Spree Sweepstakes is sponsored by WKYC-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available January 31, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), Matt Granite's Holiday Shopping Spree Sweepstakes to 1333 Lakeside Ave.. Cleveland, OH 44114. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mac Mahaffee at 216-344-3364, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.