BRECKSVILLE -- Ohio Department of Transportation crews will close the I-77 southbound exit to SR 82 eastbound tonight.
The ramp will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday through 2 p.m. on Sunday, May 20. Crews will be working to make drainage repairs.
Drivers will be detoured on I-77 southbound to Miller Road to I-77 northbound to back to SR 82.
Additionally, the following Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction projects have updated work involving lane and/or ramp closures or new traffic patterns.
- I-480 Resurfacing, Maple Heights, Warrensville Heights, Bedford Heights & North Randall
- Denison Avenue over SR 176 (Jennings Freeway) Bridge Deck Replacement, Cleveland
- Warrensville Center Road over I-480, Maple Heights & Warrensville Heights
- I-90 Major Pavement Reconstruction, Village of Madison, LeRoy, Perry and Madison Townships, Weekend Work
- I-90 Major Pavement Reconstruction, Concord and Leroy Townships
- Maplegrove Road over I-90, Willoughby Hills
Project work is dependent on the weather.