CLEVELAND -- Lights, camera, action. The first day of a two-day casting call git underway Friday for Marvel's next feature film.
It drew aspiring actors from far and wide to the Tri-C Metro campus.
A line stretching nearly two football fields in length could be seen winding along Woodland Avenue as people anxious to catch a break on the big screen braved the elements.
The average wait just to get in the door was three hours, with manymovie buffs traveling from out-of-state and skipping work for auditions.
Talent scouts were looking for people to fill both speaking and non-speaking roles.
The unnamed film is rumored to be a sequel to the blockbuster hit "Captain America"and is set to begin filming over the next couple of weeks.
The casting call for PAID extras continues Saturday.
- Filming will be in May and June
- 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday
- NO EARLY LINE-UPS Please!
- Ages 18 & over only.
- If your children 9 & over are interested in being extras, parents please bring CURRENT, casual snapshot. NO minors at casting call please!
- Please bring a pen for application, photos will be taken at no charge! (Business attire preferred, please be well groomed for picture!)
- Come to the Metro Campus Cuyahoga Community College buildingUTC/Room 229 at 2415 Woodland Avenue in Cleveland.
For more information about this and other filming in Cleveland, go to the Greater Cleveland Film Commission.