EASTLAKE -- Police report two more heroin overdoses occured this past weekend.
Police arrived at one home to find a man, 23,unconscious on the floor. He had been found by his mother not breathing and turning purple and she called 911.
The first police officer who arrivedcontinued the CPR his mother had started was able to get him breathing prior to the arrival of the Eastlake Fire Department and EMS.
He was taken to the hospital and he will survive.
Police said the second heroin overdose victim did not survive. When police arrived, they found a man, 66, who appeared to have been dead for several hours.
Heroin and syringes were located in the bedroom he was in.