CLEVELAND -- A high of 78 degrees is in the forecast for Saturday, which isn't too bad for the first day of pool season.
Clevelanders are able to enjoy the city's pools beginning June 15.
To get things started, Mayor Frank Jackson and other officials started the at the Lonnie Burten Pool on East 46th Street at an 11:00 a.m. event.
The city's outdoor pools are open Wednesday through Sunday from noon to 7:30. They also open on Monday and Tuesday when temperatures reach at least 85 degrees.
You can find a complete listing of Cleveland's outdoor pools below:
- Duggan- Catalpa, N. of Euclid 44112
- Forest Hills- Thornhill, S. of Arlington 44108
- Gassaway- E. 100th, N. of Quebec 44106
- Glendale- E. 149th, N. of Harvard 44128
- Glenview- Dupont Ave. & E. 108th 44108
- Greenwood- W. 30th & Meyer 44113
- Grovewood- E. 193rd & Bella Dr 44108
- Halloran- 3550 W. 117th 44111
- James Bell- E. 71st & Central 44103
- Ken Johnson- 9206 Woodland 44104
- Kerruish- E. 170th & Tarkington 44128
- Lake- W. 85th, N. of Detroit 44102
- Lincoln- W. 14th & Starkweather 44113
- Loew- W. 29th & Oakpark 44109
- Lonnie Burten- 2511 E. 46th St 44104
- Luke Easter- MLK Blvd & Ramona 44104
- Meyer- W. 38th, S. of Lorain 44109
- Neff- E. 164th & Grovewood 44119
- Sunrise- W. 95th, S. of Denison 44102
- Tromba- Mandalay & Rudyard 44110
- Warsaw- E. 64th, N. of Harvard 44105