CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians are kicking off a nine-game homestand tonight with Baltimore coming to town.
Joining us Monday morning was Anne Keegan.
Here are the promotions being held during the homestand:
- Monday, Sept. 2 1973 logo T-shirt (first 10,000 fans) courtesy of SportsTime Ohio
- Friday, Sept. 6 Sugardale Dollar Dog Fireworks (Rise of FM Music theme) presented by Wayside Furniture
- Saturday, Sept. 7 Michael Bourn Jersey (first 10,000 fans) courtesy of Meritech Fireworks (Woodstock theme) presented by Brilliant Electric Sign Co.
- Sunday, Sept. 8 KeyBank Kids Fun Day Kids Run the Bases presented by Cleveland Clinic Children's
- Monday, Sept. 9 Puppypalooza