SHARECOMMENTMORE

HIGHLAND HEIGHTS -- No injuries were reported following a fire at a home in Highland Heights. The fire chief says a pet dog helped alert the homeowner to the fire.

The fire started just after 3 a.m. at a home in the Canterbury Estates off of Bishop Road.

The fire's cause is under investigation but investigators say it may have been electrical in nature. The fire is suspected to have started in or around the chimney and fireplace.

Damage inside the house is described as minimal.