CLEVELAND -- The reaction has been pouring in.
Within moments of Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski announcing that quarterback Brian Hoyerwould be out for the remainder of the season due to injury, fans have been flooding our Facebook page with their thoughts.
Here's a small sampling:
- Nicole Van Pelt: I would just like to say thank you Brian for giving the good people of Northeast Ohio another reason to root for the Browns! You are an amazing athlete and I hope to see you starting next season!! Get better soon...
- Marilyn M. Takacs: I hear Tebow is looking for a team.
- Amy Brewer: ::sigh:: cleveland just can't catch a break....
- Chrissy Dobrovich Eckert: Cleveland curse! Weeden is not the answer!
- Nicholas Kudej: sign brett favre, weeden will ruin this season!
- Kayla Ries: and there goes first place *sigh*
- Kerry Dougherty: The end.
- Adam Wissinger: I don't trust Weeden.
- Stephanie Buco: Noooo!!
- Tom Fazio: Well it figures
- Jessica Lundblad-Schultz: Fuuuuuuuuuudge
- Melissa Shelby-Craft: That's very sad! My daughter is getting the same thing done right now at the age of 13. She will watch his progress along with her own.
- Matt Walker: Cleveland is cursed
- Carolyn Mullin: Where was the flag? Where is the league?
- Nanette Lynn Abdallah: that sucks!
- Anna Ridenour: So sorry for him.