The 2014 YWCA Women of Achievement Awards luncheon marks the 38th year in honoring the most distinguished women in Northeast Ohio.
It took place on Monday at the Renaissance Hotel in Cleveland. WKYC's Monica Robins, served as the emcee.
The award recipients have made extraordinary accomplishments throughout their successful careers by serving the community and by dedication to the YWCA mission.
In addition to the Woman of Achievement Awards, YMCA of Greater Cleveland presented a Lifetime Achievement Award to 101-year-old Judge Jean Murrell Capers.
This is only the sixth Lifetime Achievement Award to be presented in the 38-year history of the Women of Achievement Awards.
The prestigious award is presented to a woman who exemplifies the organization's mission in an extraordinary way. Senator Nina Turner, presented Judge Capers with a Proclamation from the State of Ohio.
2014 Women of Achievement Award recipients:
- Kristen Baird Adams- Senior Vice President and Managing Director at PNC
- Jennifer Bell- Regional Managing Director of Northeast Region, CEO of Ohio at Aon Risk Solutions
- Sheryl King Benford- General Counsel, Deputy General Manager/Legal Affairs art Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
- Jodi Berg-President and CEO at Vitamix
- Beth Wein Brandon- Community Volunteer and Activist
- Denise San Antonio Zeman- President and CEO at Saint Luke's Foundation of Cleveland.