SHARE 93 1 COMMENTMORE

MENTOR -- Multiple fire departments assisted the Mentor Fire Department with a fire at a large industrial building.

Fire officials tell Channel 3 News that the fire broke out around 8:55 pm at Buyers Products Company on Tyler Boulevard in Mentor.

Firefighters were forced to cut a hole in the roof to help battle the fire.

No one was in danger and there were no chemicals inside the building.

Fire officials say the sprinkler system inside the building worked properly to put out the flames. However, when crews arrived they did have to deal with frozen hydrant lines.

Buyers Products sublets space in their facility to other companies.

Nathan Peters, the public information officer for the Mentor Fire Department, said the fire started inside a company known as Onward Coatings. He said a large machine caught fire.

There is significant damage to the building.

The facility also houses "Forsaken Haunted House." It's unclear if it sustained damage.

No one was hurt.

SHARE 93 1 COMMENTMORE